Friday 25 June 2010

Tables Turned

Well that was a thorougly horrible experience from start to finish.
Full of cold, running late, the most card dead I have ever been, and, finally, albeit earlyish (dead on half way of the 61 players) all in with a pair of 4s v 2 picture cards, one of which pairs on the turn.
I coulda/shoulda shoved with a v baby flush draw when I knew the guy had paired his ace on the flop but I have a phobia of getting them in on a draw which, even if it hits, might still feasibly lose.
Couldn't be any more opposite for me in terms of a run of luck/heat this week from last.

Leigh is currently doing his best to defend his title of last week. I am convincing myself that Bulmers has medicinal properties, cos it has fruit in it.

1 comment:

  1. Bulmers = one portion of 5 fruit and veg per day. Fact!

    A packet of Fruit Pastilles make up for the other 4.

    ReplyDelete