Thursday 8 July 2010

Decisions, decisions

Ooooh now then.
I-Gaming Social tonight at fancy pants Amika club in High Street Kensington. That will be no more than a stone's throw from the LPC. Iiiinterrressssting.
I can feel some cash action coming on; I wonder whether there are other attendees who are members? (other than Sarah, my unsuspecting colleague, whom I signed up on her behalf last week, by way of 'encouragement'). Not sure I have the energy to go drinking, then get the cab to Edgware Road and stay awake in the Vic for the necessary amount of time to make it financially worthwhile - and still get home, sleep, shower, straighten hair and be back at my desk, bacon sandwich on brown in hand, for 8.30am tomorrow.
No doubt the chardonnay and the company I am keeping will, between them, make those decisions for me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment